Click here to see AJ with his unicycle in a new window
AJ ROOFS RIGHT: The Uncertainty Has Settled (Full film)

Follow Me

About Me

My photo
ajroofsright@gmail.com | Andyroofs = And He Roofs... I love my job, my job loves me... I love it so much I’d do it for free… Yep, his job he loves, come watch and see. Is your tile roof leaking?

Big Oil

Big Oil
Big Oil

Where oh where?

Monday, March 2, 2020

The Uncertainty Has Settled (Full film)

Dyson: “In the end, everything is decided by who gets the money.”
They (climate models) are wrong. It’s very simple. They are wrong. They disagree with the observations. Nature ought to be the deciding voice. The observations should tell you in the end, who is right and who is wrong. But those people don’t look at the observations. They are in the world of their own and the climate model is a very good tool for understanding climate, but a very bad tool for predicting climate.
I don’t say they’re dishonest. I think they are inevitably influenced by the fact that they live by scaring the public,  that if they did not scare the public they wouldn’t get support from the government.
Generally speaking, the two kinds of information there are observations. And there are theories. So generally speaking you can believe the observations. And you don’t have to believe the theories. I think that’s the most useful guide. The observations of the greening of the planet are very clear.
The theories of climate are very confused.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post

Ludovico Einaudi - Oltremare

Jan 22, 2008