Click here to see AJ unicycle on Mars
Astronomy Picture of the Day

=Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. -Ralph Waldo Emerson=

more Pangloss quotes

AJ ROOFS RIGHT: Agnostic Philosophy Student Challenges Frank

Follow Me

About Me

My photo
ajroofsright@gmail.com | Andyroofs = And He Roofs... I love my job, my job loves me... I love it so much I’d do it for free… Yep, his job he loves, come watch and see. Is your tile roof leaking?

Forbes

Forbes

The Book of ISAIAH audio bible

The Book of ISAIAH audio bible

 Book of ISAIAH

Monday, September 28, 2026

Agnostic Philosophy Student Challenges Frank

Agnostic Philosophy Student Challenges Frank

Sep 21, 2026 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taxpayer Funded

DOGE’s Antonio Gracias Says Massive Numbers of Illegal Migrants Who Received SSN’s Are on Taxpayer Funded Benefits

The Covid Report

The Covid Report

 



State Of The Union 2026

President Donald J. Trump’s 2026 State of the Union Address

February 24, 2026

Latest post

Agnostic Philosophy Student Challenges Frank

Agnostic Philosophy Student Challenges Frank Sep 21, 2026   #FrankTurek #Apologetics #Jesus How much can finite humans really know about e...