Click here to see AJ with his unicycle in a new window
AJ ROOFS RIGHT: Trump: Would Like to File 'Nice Big Beautiful Lawsuit' to Challenge

Follow Me

About Me

My photo
ajroofsright@gmail.com | Andyroofs = And He Roofs... I love my job, my job loves me... I love it so much I’d do it for free… Yep, his job he loves, come watch and see. Is your tile roof leaking?

Big Oil

Big Oil
Big Oil

Where oh where?

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Trump: Would Like to File 'Nice Big Beautiful Lawsuit' to Challenge

 Election 2020





President Donald Trump said on Sunday that it might be difficult to get his election fraud allegations heard before the U.S. Supreme Court, expressing doubt about his legal strategy as his hopes of overturning the Nov. 3 election dwindle.

"The problem is it's hard to get it to the Supreme Court," Trump said in a telephone interview with Fox News. "I’ve got the best Supreme Court advocates, lawyers that want to argue the case if it gets there."

Trump said he would still continue to fight the results of election, which was won by Democratic President-elect Joe Biden. "My mind will not change in six months," Trump told Fox News.

In his first full interview since the November election, the president slammed judges' decisions on his legal challenges to the 2020 election's results.

"We’re not allowed to put in our proof. They say you don’t have standing," Trump told "Sunday Morning Futures." "I would like to file one nice big beautiful lawsuit, talking about this and many other things, with tremendous proof. We have affidavits, we have hundreds and hundreds of affidavits.

"You mean as president of the United States, I don't have standing? What kind of a court system is this?" Trump told host Maria Bartiromo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post

Ludovico Einaudi - Oltremare

Jan 22, 2008