Click here to see AJ with his unicycle in a new window
AJ ROOFS RIGHT: ASPIRE ARRIVES! · FREE US SHIPPING · 100% RISK FREE ORDERS!

Follow Me

About Me

My photo
ajroofsright@gmail.com | Andyroofs = And He Roofs... I love my job, my job loves me... I love it so much I’d do it for free… Yep, his job he loves, come watch and see. Is your tile roof leaking?

Big Oil

Big Oil
Big Oil

Where oh where?

Saturday, November 21, 2020

ASPIRE ARRIVES! · FREE US SHIPPING · 100% RISK FREE ORDERS!

On InstaGram

https://aswemove.com/

iroofer wrote:

 I love to wear trunks. My favorite type (shape) of underwear. - This is the most enticing explanation of underwear I have ever heard. As a roofing contractor, bending and squeezing my suitcase all day on a rooftop demands all the extra breathable space I can get. Please send me dozens... Now. Please, and thank you...

- - At only 0.0048mm of thinness you'll enjoy how free the weightless, barely there feeling is. Just imagine what you can do with the extra space in your suitcase. Start with less and achieve more.


 



https://www.instagram.com/p/CHgQipDhDG6/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post

Ludovico Einaudi - Oltremare

Jan 22, 2008